Subscribe:

.

duminică, 10 noiembrie 2013

Dj Cretzu-Red Lights ( Deep Mix)

                                                          Download                                           

Tracklist:
1.Emeli Eande - Free (Afgo edit)
2.Lauren Lane - Cool Big Town (John Junior & Oscar Bootleg)
3.IiO - Rapture (Indifferent Guy Remix)
4.Deepjack & Mr.Nu - My My My (Original Mix)
5.TasticFunk - Madness (Original Mix)
6.Something New-Falki & Ben-e (Original Mix)
7.Sammy W, Alex E - Another guy (Original Mix)
8.Emeli Sandé - My kind of love (Afgo Extendend edit)
9.Change (The Chainsmokers Hot & Steamy Edit)
10.Daniel Steinberg - Let Me Down (Tube & Berger Remix)
11.Drake & Somo - Hold On We're Going Home ( Mister Bailar Remix )
12.Francesca Lombardo - What To Do (Original Mix)
13.Khia - My Neck, My Back ( Duplo Remix )
14.Shontelle - Impossible (Dj Ralmm Remix)
15.KlangKuenstler - Barfuss Auf Wolken  (club mix)

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu